Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How much!?


I know that a good pair of jeans can be priceless.... but $685? Are these gold encrusted or something?! That's just NUTS!

I remember back in the "good ole days" a pair of designer jeans were about $25... yep I'm talking about Jordache! Remember these?
I'm currently on the hunt for a great fitting pair of jeans. They have to be stylish and simply cannot cost a hundred bucks!  I need a pair with longer than 1-inch zipper, but not something that looks like "mom jeans". Although, I am a mom ... so technically they'll be mom jeans regardless. I am totally aware that this won't  be easy, but I will find the perfect pair! I'll let you know when I do.

Got any suggestions? What are your favorite jeans?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. oh that's chump change! :) lol.

    I'm a fan of Gap jeans....they are the only jeans I wear. I like the long and lean ones and also just became a fan of "curvy flair"

    They can be a little pricey, but I like getting them at the Gap Outlet, they usually have great deals on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE shopping for jeans. I did it about a month ago. I searched high and low. I went to several places, but couldn't find a pair I just loved. I was even willing to spend up to $100 if they were PERFECT. NOTHING.

    I left the outlet mall up in Round Rock in tears. I ended up going to JC Penney that same day and finding an awesome pair in the jr's department (which is weird for me). $20. The only issue you might have is the length, but maybe not?!

    I used to buy jeans at Coldwater Creek (yes, the old lady store) because they were the only ones that fit in my waist and length, but the next year I went back and their petites were more like regular length so I had to pass.

    I would NEVER IN A MILLION years buy jeans for nearly $700. $100 at CWC was steep for me and they weren't even cute, really.

    When you were telling us that on Saturday I nearly choked on my own saliva.

    ReplyDelete