Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Found me some JEANS!



I am wearing them right now (with all tags intact, you know, as a trial run). We'll see if they pass the test of time. I am stoked about them at the moment though!  They sit a tad below the waist, which for me is great! They're actually long enough... another plus. And the best part is that I got them at ROSS for $25! (So I saved over $650, not too bad!) I am not a huge fan of Ross... the one nearest to us is pretty extremely ghetto, but I found two pairs of jeans, so I put up with the less-than-desirable ambiance.  I didn't find much else, but who cares, I got jeans! Woo hoo!

Here's a link to them if you wanna check them out!
http://www.calvinkleinjeans.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3465142&cp=3430137.3525304.3430160

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you found some to wear! I braved the Outlet Mall on Saturday for a couple of hours and found jeans that I heart, heart, heart at OLD NAVY. Can you say $15/ea?!

    I think I might cry just typing that. It was emotional. I still can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete