Friday, October 1, 2010

Someone actually did it!

A couple of weeks ago, I joked about duct taping my son, so I could change his diaper. I never in a million years thought that someone would actually do it! I saw this last night on Inside Edition. Appalling!  This is so sad!  Apparently his 18 year old mom and her 19 year old boyfriend were high and thought this would be funny. Not so much!  (These pictures are of the poor little boy that they taped, NOT MY SON!)  They went on to tape his sippy cup to the wall, just out of his reach. Sad.



Click here to read full story!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. And this is why I believe that you should have to pass a test to become a parent. Sad, sad, SAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lord, what the @)*#)*)@*)@*@)*#$ is wrong with those people?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm speechless. I want him to come live with me. So sad.

    ReplyDelete