Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Seriously, Why!?

KFC Original Double Down - 540 Calories - 32 Grams of Fat - 1380 mg of Sodium

I think my butt is getting bigger just looking at this monster. Jamie Oliver, have you seen this?

post signature


  1. Awwww...I was really hoping that our first outing in Small Town would be to the KFC for a Double Down Extravaganza. No?

    I'm not sure what our world is coming to with this. When I first heard about it I honestly thought it was a huge joke. Sadly, I was mistaken.

    At least you have the option to have it grilled, I suppose.


  2. Isn't that a mess!?? WHY would you eat something like that? plus I like myt bread WAY too much to give it up for all that meat by itself!

  3. gross.

    I think I just felt my butt getting bigger just from looking at the picture.

  4. I can't imagine eating that either. I heard about all that info on the news when it first came out. YOWZA!