Friday, August 20, 2010

Single, Anal & Childless


I'm convinced that the person who invented stainless steel appliances must be single, anal and childless!

Our fridge is gorgeous and semi-spotless about 1% of the time. The other 99% of the time it's covered in teeny tiny handprints and lovely smudges or smears. Unless I decided to stand by it 24/7 armed with a bottle of stainless steel cleaner in my hand, it ain't changing any time soon.

It looked so gorgeous in the store... but come to think of  it, it was covered in plastic!  Maybe that's what I need to do, cover that sucker in saran wrap. Never again!

Am I alone here?

post signature


4 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, we are childless, yet our stainless fridge is always covered with "stuff," too! I think the only people who have clean fridges are those that also eat out all of the time. The only way it can stay clean is if you don't ever touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, this post made me laugh out loud. When we bought our fridge I thought about stainless.....but I went with black...hopefully that will safe me from guarding it with cleaning supplies.

    And by the way, what is up with all the choices in fridges?!?! There are like a billion to pick from...who knew that would be such a hard choice! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh good point Jenna! That's got to be the secret. Eat out! Sometimes I wonder if I should just wear gloves all the time. Ha. But then again, the rugrats would still be all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica - I'm thinking we shoulda gone black too. I think they have some faux stainless that's easier to keep clean also. Next time!

    I'm telling you it's like picking out jewelry! Way to many choices!

    ReplyDelete