Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've been tagged!



I've been tagged by my IRL and blog friend Jen over at Jenn B Says. She is hilarious. But be warned there is adult content on her blog. Well not like that (get your mind out of the gutter people). I mean like adult language. Anyway check her out, like I said she is hilarious.



I have to answer 8 questions that she composed for me... so here goes. Oh and thanksomuch Jenn B!


1.  I’m giving you $1000 to spend on YOURSELF.  What are you going to buy? 
I'm dying to buy a new comforter for our bed! I'm looking for something with burnt orange (paprika) and light gray. I'll probably have some change from that and I'd then buy some new tennies. Apparently my last 2 pregnancies have caused my feet to grow! I've always been a 7.5, but suddenly now I'm an 8. Crazy things happen post baby, no?! What else... I think I'd buy myself of slew of new Mac makeup. Mine is pretty much all crumbs.

2.  What kind of car do you and your significant other drive?  Love them or hate them (the car, not the significant other)? 
Oh boy. Let me preface this with they're both PAID OFF, so don't judge. I drive an '02 Envoy and the hubs drives a '00 F-150. We're in dire need of a Suburban, or something bigger to tote all the punks around.

3.  If you had to buy me a gift, what would it be?  There’s a $50 limit. 
Oh I think I'd buy you a gift certificate to the iPhone App store, is that possible? Oh scratch that I'd get you a mani/pedi ! 

4.  Who is your favorite blogger (big or small) to read? 
I love Pioneer Woman. But I hate her too. I mean seriously she can't possibly write all of her posts can she?  For heaven's sake, she married a millionaire... she's bound to have several assistants, right? 
I love Remodelaholic and Young House Love and Post Secret.

5.  When cooking, which ingredient do you use in most of your dishes? 
Hmmm... that would be beef. We get Mr. Wonderful's grandfather's calves butchered every six months or so, so we've got a lot of yummy grass-fed (mostly)  beef.

6.  Who is your BFF in the blogging world? 
Oh this one is tough. I guess I'd have to say Chelsea over at From My Front Porch

7.  Tell me about one or some of your quirks or idiosyncrasies.  
I always have great ideas and intentions. I often fall short on the follow through.   It drives me crazy. I guess that maybe once my kids are a little older I'll have more time? Probably not though, because then I'll become a taxi  driver. Maybe during retirement?


Another one is if I don't  have at least 8 hours of sleep I am one grumpy gal. (My kids inherited that too.) Some people can sleep like 4 hours and be happy as a lark, not me.

8.  What is your guilty pleasure as far as TV goes?
Hmm... I'd have to say E! News. I also started watching the dumb show Jerseylicious. WHY??? I have no idea, but I do. Oh and I'm a Today Show junkie too.


Okay now I have to tag some people.... so here ya go. I'm supposed to tag 8, but I only have 3?! Oh well!
From My Front Porch
Kent & Jenna
Country Boy and City Girl
Beicker Family
Hagan Family


Please answer these questions and play along!!!
1. What is your hubby's best and worst habits?
2. What's your go-to in-a-hurry meal?
3. How old were you when you got married?
4. Do you enjoy this Texas heat or would you rather be in a cooler place?
5. If you could only read one blog a day (not your own) which one would it be?
6. How often do you clean your house, top to bottom?
7. Do you love your job or if you could do it all over again would you do something different?
8. How many kids do you want to have? (If any!?)


post signature

1 comment: